There are a couple of things i want to get:
- CPU with high-end graphics card. I just saw the next need for speed series which is Need for Speed Most Wanted. The graphics are just SO REALISTIC! I want to see that on my monitor!
- Tennis shoes, Office shoes, Sports shoes
- DVD Player/Recorder
I hope to get them in the next 2 months. It's just so hard to wait for money to come in...
5 comments:
a very gd IT guy (mrbrown -- Godfather of all things TECH -- he's a IT consultant) reccommended i get a video card: ATI Radeon x700 256mb model. approx cost= $228.
consider that.
thanks for the tip..maybe by the time i get a graphics card there'll be something better and cheaper..hehe..:)
price points don't change much, so there's never a better time than now to buy. don't wait for the next best thing, because when it comes to electronics, better + cheaper is not always in the same equation.
hey kev, not sure what you're talking about. But electronic items like cameras, mobile phones and television sets get cheaper and better as time goes by. Even computers fall into that category too. I haven't heard a computer getting more expensive as time goes by. So far the only thing that bucks this trend is mutual funds.
I'd like to get a graphics card but i don't have the money now anyway. :)
Post a Comment