Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I'm coming back!

I've finally recovered!!! What does this mean? It means 2 things:
1) I'm now at my lightest and scrawniest in months! I scare myself when i look in the mirror and i feel thin.
2) As they say, the only way you can go when you're rock bottom is up. So that means i'm growing big! I'll be back and bigger than before i got sick! (Right now i'm about 67 kg.)

The other thing is the past 3 days i've been working till almost 10pm since my colleague is away for reservist for 2 weeks. I hope next week will be MUCH better as i'll be able to finish my own project deadline. I thank God for keeping me sane throughout. It's been an almost harrowing experience as i was plunged into a new job role and that is supporting users and examining program code - both of which aren't my main job role.

Tomorrow i'll be on leave to attend equipping for ministry. I look forward to it as it'll be my well deserved break for the time being.

No comments: