Wednesday, June 23, 2004

POWER

It's the 23rd of June already and i can't believe time passed by so fast before my very eyes. I have tons of things i want to do and i realise that there is just so little time to do them. Firstly, i have to rush up with my website projects so that i can start looking for a job. The jurong church website would be a big thing i believe and so i'm looking forward to it being done.

I've been giving bible study to Andrew for about 4 months already. WOWWWW!! And we've covered 14 lessons. That means we've been meeting up in McDonalds for bible study for 14 times!!!! I think those staff recognize me when i go there each week...i THINK!..but i think also that there are too many people that go in and out of McDonalds everyday that they bother to remember.

Recently i started having my own bible study on the book of John. I decided to go through the book slowly and post my thoughts in a christian forum, aptly called christianforums.com under Daily Devotionals. I figured that this bible study will get me more acquainted with Jesus and for me to have more POWER in my life. POWER can change everything. And i'm already feeling this POWER the past few days. Thank God!

No comments: