Monday, June 28, 2004

sermons, website, gown

Was quite a fulfilling day today. In the morning i went to school to collect my graduation gown. Was with Jeffrey over there since he wanted to borrow some money from me. I also met my army friend outside the entrance with his friends and it wasn't his scheduled time to collect but i told him he could. So he went in to collect too. Found out that the gown that i ordered was too short. I did try on the gown before i ordered and the lady said it was fine. But when i looked at it again, it wasn't fine..it was too short! BUT thankfully, my army friend's gown was too long for him..it almost sweeped the floor. And thank God an idea popped into our minds. Why not switch? Yup, we did and lo and behold, our exchanged gowns fit us perfectly! I was happy and he was happy. lalalala.

Met some of my other friends over there and i realised that besides the gown collection, i ended up ordering a plaque. It is a silver plaque with wooden backing suitable to be hung on the wall. Had a hard time deciding on which backing to take as the acrylic one looked neat and elegant looking. Ended up with the wooden one since it fits my wall better. I also found out that another friend of mine could play tennis. Been trying to find tennis partners and my friend could play! Somehow i sensed that she knew how to play. That was interesting. Somehow, people who play tennis have that tennis look. It was the second time i asked a girl who looked like she played tennis and found out they do play tennis.

Seems like the weather is pretty warm today. I was back home and headed straight to the bath before i have my lunch. After that, i was working on the jurong church website. I was in for a surprise as there was alot of things to include which slipped my mind. I'm actually behind schedule and i hope i can finish it asap. I had a nice nap in the afternoon and when i woke up, i was back to working on the website after my exercise.
A good thing i found were some online sermons by dwight nelson.(http://www.pmchurch.org/real/index.html) So i listened to those sermons while i was doing up the website. What better way to get some spiritual food while i'm working..haha.

No comments: