Monday, August 22, 2005

notebook

i got a notebook from junjie. Yup, the notebook computer, not the writing pad. No idea why he gave that to me. I was quite happy though since my current one is almost going to konk out. 2 of its letter keys are out and the speed isn't really to my liking. I opened the notebook case and when i took it out, it was really thick..oh my, i don't like notebooks which are thick. i prefer them sleek in design. It was thick and fat but the width was small. Anyway, i turned it on and i found out it wasn't using windows operating system. Oh man, no wonder i didn't find it familiar. Oh btw the notebook brand is called Jabb. I know you haven't heard of it before and neither have I. I think it's some brand from China or one of those developing countries. Well, it only has 512mb ram and 40GB harddisk. Not much better than my current one..urgh...it's not that much of a gift anyway. And then i woke up.

No comments: