Thursday, September 08, 2005
roll keyboard
ok i just got back from funan center. Couldn't get the stuff that i wanted but i got some accessories. The most interesting item i got was a roll keyboard. I got it along with 2 DVD RWs and a mic. Was carrying my sling bag and the big plastic bag. Then a thought hit me. I realised i could fit all my items in my bag. The biggest item - the keyboard could fold. So i took it out and without much thinking, folded it in half and shuffed it in my bag. I was suprised how rubbery it was. Basically the whole thing is like a thin piece of rubber. It cost me $34.90 and i think it was worth the price since i've had enough of not being able to press the g and h key on my notebook. I'm still getting used to typing on rubber but it's still better than typing on a qwerty keyboard with 2 keys inoperable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment