recently woke up and thought i'd blog since i've not done so for quite some time. Supposed to have a tennis game this morning but my friend said she's aching all over so the game is cancelled. Well, at least i can stay back and do my own recuperation. Right now i feel kinda lazy. Don't feel like going out or doing anything except use my fingers to try to entertain me..hahha. I have a whole bunch of things to do today. Need to finish programming the asco, ywc, union and jurong church site. I realised that too many responsibilities result in diminished efficiency for individual tasks. I hope i can finish up one thing at a time so the tasks at hand won't be so daunting.
Meanwhile, i just found joyce's blog. In it there's a link about "addictive games"..so now i'm going through the list of games. The BMX one is really cool where i could do some stunts on the bike. I guess right now i need something to give me a kickstart before i start "work"..:)
1 comment:
HI SEAN! haha wah, am i honoured to be mentioned on one of your posts..hey, u changed ur template..nice..
Post a Comment