Guess i should blog now..haven't been blogging for a few days already. Well, i'll just talk about today.
This morning i had a tennis match from 10-1230pm with 2 other new friends i met previously. As usual, my form wasn't there today as i played. I just feel i could play better at night..hmm...maybe it's because of the weather or the lighting..haha...when it's dark, i'll have power!!!!...anyway, my serve is still quite lousy, i really think that my serve was much better when i had just finished tennis lessons. I could get more balls in that time than now. Oh well, i went to queensway after that and got a new shirt!!! Addidas climacool. It's Dri-Fit.so when you wear it, you don't feel that uncomfortable when you perspire. .actually i think it's the same shirt gary wore during ASF day. Oh well, i hope it's different because i saw 2 different blue shirts and i got the one with the white stripe at the side. I hope gary's one is different without the stripes..haha..i really feel uncomfortable when i see someone else with the same things i have. At one time i was wearing this t-shirt with a picture of a cute cartoon dog in front..then at clementi mrt, i saw another person wearing that..wah piang!! i avoided that person lor. I still need more shirts for tennis though. I heard Giordana has a new range called Dry-Tech. I think the next time i go by a Giordano store, i'll have a look at their range and probably get one for myself..hehe. oh yes i got this description from their website about the Dry-Tech range.
"As the name suggests, Dry-Tech is specifically designed to keep you dry. It is a performance fabric which releases moisture 50% faster than cotton, keeping you cooler and more comfortable! Available for men, women and kids, this versatile collection is great for
workouts or just everyday casual wear."
Wow..the description tempts me!!
I reached home at 530pm and i changed the grip of both my tennis racquets..now they are with a yellow grip! nice!!!!! I don't know when i started using funky colors...actually i don't mind them..i have this funky yellow shirt i bought from Bangkok. And my badminton racquet's grip color is white..eeeekkkss!!! I didn't know when i bought the racquet i had to choose a grip color too and that guy recommended white, so i just said ok..anyway, this was the first time so i might as well go with his recommendation and use my brain more next time..hahhaa..
Ok, when i got back, joel asked me how to cheer a person up..apparantly someone was depressed..hai..i really pity that guy..i read his blog and he's just 13 and already he's so "expressive" with his words. hai...i just think that there's much more to life than what he's experiencing ...there are people to meet and things to do!!!
1 comment:
Heya. Bossini is not bad for dry-fit stuff too! Calvin got a couple of shirts from there.. =)
Post a Comment