Saturday, July 31, 2004

STILL sick..but fever is gone (i think)

Today i stayed home the whole day. That means i didn't go to church this morning. It's been a looooooonng time since i stayed at home on a saturday morning. It seems that my fever has gone from me and is not coming back. That's good news..it means i don't have dengue!!!..BUT my feet are feeling cold now..is it because of the cold weather? I hope it is and not because my fever is coming back! Because i finished my dosage of panadol already and i don't have anymore "ammunition" left. So i feel VERY VulNeRaBlE!

I think after being sick for so long i've lost about 2 kg...i'm already so thin and i lost weight some more..sigh...i'll become like a stick if i lose somemore. I just saw a brochure from nature's farm advertising their mass gainer..hmm...thinking of getting that.

No comments: