Time really flies when you're busy! So fast it's friday! And it's cell group tonight! I'm just blogging this just after i finished my workout. Am i disciplined? Yes, for my regular workouts mostly..hehe. After all, i want to be BIGGER than what i am now.
Another thing i should do is to thank God for the MANY blessings AND tests which He's given me these few weeks. I went through a myriad of emotions and situations and i'm not looking for another period like this. I took comfort in identifying with Job and how God replied him. I also identified with Abraham when God wanted to slay his own son but at the last minute, God stopped him. There's a reason why there are such stories in the Bible. It's not only to show us how great these people were, but to comfort us and give us encouragement to walk in the same steps as they did.
I saw the funeral of the late pope today and it was just so grand! They said it's the biggest turnout for a funeral in modern times in the West. About 4 million gathered in and around St Peter's Basillica. Boy i wish one day i could go to Rome to visit. Well, i haven't started work yet so i don't know whether my dreams would be realistic. As muslims have to go to Mecca at least once in their lifetimes, so i've a goal to go to Rome at least once.hehhee.
No comments:
Post a Comment