ok this morning was spent checking out friendster and looking at the "private" lives of my friends. The first thing i saw was that one of my secondary sch friends got married. Oh my that was a shocker.haha..she was married to my sec sch classmate.haha..what a fairy tale story. Anyway, i heard they were together some time back but i guess i had forgotten about that and now they even posted their marriage pictures there. Oh boy, and to think i used to disturb the guy last time and he actually turned around to shock everyone.haha. I decided to check out whether other friends of mine got married without me knowing. I saw one of them which has a status of "married" and i was thinking.."hmm"..was she really married or did she put that to chase away the guys? I believe it's the latter.
Anyway, enough time wasting..i better do some useful stuff like reading..ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment