Sunday, April 03, 2005

starting work

This morning i managed to hang my degree plaque to the wall in the living room. Previously it was just hung in a transparent bag on the wall. It looked terrible but my mom said it's only temporary. I learnt a lesson, when she says that, it means indefinitely. So this morning i took matters in my own hands and decided to replace the existing screw so it can hold my plaque securely and flush to the wall. It looked great. Next thing that needs to be done is to repaint the house as the white is really dirty looking..ewwww..

It's the start of a new week and that means i have to get my act together, pull up my socks and start working hard!!! Unlike Elaine's post about doing things the last minute, i am determined to work hard from the start! I still haven't got ready the project specs. I need to get them done first before i can really start work. sigh..so please help me God, give me the discipline and determination to do it quick. Thank you God for hearing my prayers.

No comments: