Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Feb 8

It's Chinese New Year's Eve!! And i spent the whole day studying and playing. Seems that the more i study, the more i have to play. So that's what i did until it was time to go to my grandma's place for reunion dinner. I don't really go there often, only each year nowadays. 6 of my uncles were there and my cousins too. And i don't really talk much to my cousins..so sad hor? Because either they are the quiet type or the dao type. Anyway today i talked abit to my 4th uncle's son. He graduated from NIE and teaching in secondary sch now. He said the kids there are not so noisy. That's a good thing. I also talked to my 5th uncle's daughter. Wah, she was sooo talkative. I don't know why she can talk so much as the previous times i talked to her she wasn't that talkative. But anyway we had a good time talking. I still recall pastor's sermon when he said that when a woman talks, 7 parts of her brain light up. But when a guy talks, only 2 light up. That's why woman like to talk because they feel shiok!..hahaha..oh well..today collected ang pows. Tomorrow going to collect more.

No comments: