Monday, February 07, 2005
interview
Just got back from an interview. I found out that it was a recruitment agency. First i was interviewed by a guy and later a lady. The result was no good as they said they didn't have a match. Ya, they are basically looking for experience but i had none that's why. And the lady advised me to do something myself to put in my resume. I think i'll create the library application after my final paper. I don't feel sad about it. In fact i didn't want to have the interview as i wanted to concentrate on studying. The good thing that i learnt was that if i wanted a non-junior position, then i'll have to get some relevant work experience. I guess it was kind of a wake up call. It's good too as i have my path planned out and i know what i'm going to do after my exam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment