I PASSED AGAIN!!! This time i wasn't as worried as the first paper but still i was worried i'll fail! It's just so different from sitting an NUS exam because for the NUS exam you are assured that if you feel the paper is difficult then other students will feel the same way too and they might do some moderation. This one is different as you're the only one there. This time i also scored a very high mark. 900. The first one i got 772. I don't know the total..maybe it's 1000. But i think i got only 3 or 4 wrong out of 42 questions. Thank God. Couldn't have done it without His help.
Another thing is when i was taking the lift up to my apartment, the liftdoor opened and i saw my neighbor! What's so special is that i rarely see her and she was dressed like some career woman. That took my breath away man! She looked like jamie yeo except less slutty. CHIOBU!!! Too bad i didn't say anything. I'll say something next time i see her.
No comments:
Post a Comment