Monday, January 31, 2005
mosquito attack
2 nights ago was one of my worst nights. I went to bed at 1130pm and was about to knock off, then i noticed my mum came into my room to get the insecticide. I thought there must be a mosquito in her room that's why. I didn't care and decided to sleep. After 15 minutes, i felt my legs were itchy. I realised to my horror of horrors, the mosquito had migrated to my room! Ok, so there goes the war on me and the mosquito. I didn't want to turn on the light like i did the other day and just covered myself up with my blanket and sprayed some insecticide under my bed. Unfortunately, after a few minutes, my hand got bitten. And another few minutes, my right arm. Now what was happening i wondered. I thought i was covered up! I then realised that my blanket was those knitted blankets which had holes. Shucks, that means it's like no protection at all. So i got up and sprayed randomly again and headed to bed. I think i spend half an hour warring with the mosquito. 2 hours later i woke up. I was bitten again. And i heard an irritating sound at my ear. The mosquito was back! So this time i was so pissed off and i turned on the light and decided to hunt it down. I went to the bathroom and came back and sprayed again. I checked the room up and down but no mosquito. Then i went to bed. It was almost 3am and poor me was fighting alone with this stupid mosquito while my family members were sound asleep. Thankfully the mosquito was gone and i woke up feeling that i needed more sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment