Tuesday, January 25, 2005

what a night

Last night i was lying on the bed about to sleep when i felt something. It was one of those nights where i had to lie for an hour or so before i fell into a deep sleep. And suddenly i felt something plop on my arm. A thought rushed through my mind. Was it my clothing? Or was it an insect? I moved my arm and got up and that's when i heard another plop on the bed. At that moment i knew what it was. It was a lizard! I switched on the light and glanced at the clock. It was almost 2am. I turned around to inspect my bed. I had my pillow clutched under my arm and proceeded to check the blanket. I didn't see it. Then i went round the bed. Not there. I then decided to get back to bed. If it was a lizard then it would have been scared out of its wits and ran far away anyway. What a night.

No comments: