I raised my hands to clear away the fog in front of me as i walk forward. Closer to where i've been very familiar. I had reached a dead end prior to this and had to move back to my refuge. I did my best but still couldn't find the pot of gold as desired by almost everyone. It was my first attempt and it wasn't a regret. I've found out more efficient paths to traverse and met up with a few fellow explorers too. I cleared obstacles and had to figure out how to get past some others. I had to kill some wild beasts on the way too.
On my way back i saw a few of them welcoming me back home. I'll take some time to recover and refuel before i venture out again. How long i don't know. I had brought out with me my best weapons and came back empty of ammunition. Here, i know how to get those ammunitions to venture out again. Just looking forward to the next expedition. I don't know when would be a good time to go out again. It really depends on the weather conditions and the time of year.
Ultimately, it was an interesting experience which i had learnt alot. I should thank God for helping me understand Him better too as a result.
No comments:
Post a Comment