Ok i just found out that the liver is the most important organ of all. Also, i read that it's essential to cleanse your liver regularly. Coz it acts as the body's filtration system. So just imagine how much waste and nonsense gets stuck there all these years!!! AHHH..that's why i just told my dad to help me get something to cleanse my liver. The side benefit is i'll have better skin.hehhehe..
Also when i got back home after dinner, i felt something different about myself when i climbed the stairs. I felt that i was heavier as i was climbing up. I just felt heavier and half way climbing up i decided to go down and weigh myself. To my surprise i weighed 65kg!!! I think it's the first time in a long while since i weighed that much! So it was a 1 kg gain and i could feel it already! Ok that's just one step towards my long term goal of gaining 20 kg. I think i'll set myself a goal of gaining another 1 kg by the end of this month. That's just 10 days. Ok sean i can do it! I was talking to my colleagues about my weight gaining regime and why i always eat alot during lunch. Actually i don't really eat alot, it's usually my female colleagues, who are small eaters, that comment about the portions of my food. One even called me a bottomless pit..haha. I told them my ideal weight was 80-85kg and they were shocked. Oh well, actually it is my ideal weight since i'm a bodybuilder too. That means if i'm that heavy, i wouldn't look fat at all. I would just look very proportionate. That's my goal and here i come!!!
2 comments:
haha. U've got to be the 1st peron i know thats so happy to gain weight.
of course! i need to gain weight so badly. So frustrated in being thin for so long.
Post a Comment