Wednesday, March 23, 2005

25th year

Today is my 25th Birthday!!!! But i don't feel happy at all. Not because of me being a year older but because of other stuff. I just feel hurt that God has brought us together and in the end, He had to cut short of us developing into a relationship. I don't blame God because i know He has His reasons of doing so and i know that plan A and B were fulfilled as a result. But then again, it's hard to just drop everything and get back to normal living. There were many miracles that God has shown me to hint to me that i shouldn't start a relationship with her.(I'm quite sure He's done the same to her too.) One miracle was for me to get to know one guy from the christian forums. I was just surfing around the forum when my eyes caught sight of this guy and i found out he was feeling hurt so i just msged him. Turned out that he had the same problem but slightly different. So to cut a long story short, i got quite some support from this guy and i've decided to stop this from going further. I don't know why God doesn't want us to be together even though we're both adventists but what the heck, He doesn't want means He doesn't want..don't complain. He has the best plans for us anyway.

So now not only am i celebrating my 25th birthday, i'm also celebrating my 25th year of singlehood. Hip Hip Hooray!!! After this week, i'm gonna pull myself back to the singles club.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cool. have faith.

sheep said...

er..who's this?haha..didn't expect a response so fast.