Monday, March 14, 2005

busting my biceps..list update

finally i can rest. just finished my workout after having a 4 days break. I chose to start off with chest and biceps exercises this session and made sure i put extra weights. As i've said before, these few years i've just been maintaining my physique and that meant i kept to the same weights year after year. So now i'm dedicated to improve. I did 3 different chest exercises with 4 sets each. Then i went for biceps exercise. I used the barbell with 14.3 pounds weight on each side as warm up. Then i slowly increased it until it was 29.8 pounds on each side. I just did 4 repetitions on that and it was enough. It was the first time i went that high after so long and i felt a sense of achievement. It sure helps to have a picture of someone you respect to give you the motivation and drive. And of course my motivation was from Triple H. It's been about 2 weeks since i decided to improve so i could see that i was having more definition. I noticed that i was having less fat and that made my muscles more defined. One possible reason is because i've been eating more meals so the metabolic rate has increased therefore burning more fat. Oh well, i really hope that my body doesn't keep burning and burning otherwise i'll never put on mass.

Ok, i've updated the friends list too. Was thinking why i started with stating their full names. Actually thought of not putting their surnames too but what the heck, just make it consistent and it fits better with the layout anyway.

No comments: