Sunday, March 27, 2005

who knows the future?

These 3 days have been very tiring for us. What to do when she is part of the choir who came here to sing. Anyway, saturday and sunday was very dramatic for me. I've never had less sleep than this period. When i look back i think it's all crazy. But anyhow, let's see what happens between us later on. I really wonder what God is thinking about all this.

2 comments:

cheesecakeunderground said...

Actually mind if i say sumthin? I tod u wrote tat it was God's will tat u guyz dun get together? r u taking stuff in ur own hands, to kinda woo her back?aniwayz wadever u do wish u luck n i give u my support........-Joezai

sheep said...

I'm quite confused about what God's will is. Initially i tot we weren't supposed to be together but as i thought why, i couldn't put a finger on the whys. That's why i decided to just "go ahead". And it seems that circumstances were very good. Everything worked like clock-work.I'm not saying this IS God's will, but i just want to know really.
I've just this to quote:

Press with determination in the right direction, and circumstances will
be your helpers, not your hindrances.

Christ's Object Lessons, p. 332.