Saturday, November 13, 2004

food

today after church james came up to me and asked me to go for dinner at his place. I reached his place at 6pm and realised that he had been cooking since 4 and barbara had been there then. Later on, gary,shuqin,sergeoh,jessica and weixiang came. And we waited and waited. It was amazing that james took 5 hours to prepare chicken, shredded carrot and leak, mushroom soup, potato with egg. Yes from 4pm right until 9pm. But the food was delicious especially the mushroom soup. I had two bowls of it even. The mushroom was shredded into very tiny pieces and you just enjoyed each gulp of it.hehe..I don't know how to cook a proper meal myself and i would love to know how one day. As i'm a person who likes being efficient, i guess i'll see how i fare next time preparing dinner for 7 people.

well, have to head to bed early so i can wake up early to go to pasir ris tomorrow with the pathfinders. ciao.

No comments: