ok i just got back from the SDAK dinner. I was quite surprised that i was invited in the first place because i'm not even a staff member and i don't remember helping out in their kindergarten in a major sense. The only time i helped out was during lantern festival as a game master. Well, i guess they don't have many people so they called everyone.. even those who helped out abit. I found the food wasn't that fantastic. It was vegetarian food yes, but still it could have been prepared in a more delicious way. What i had thought was potato felt rubbery. Truddy tasted it and felt weird. I told her it was mock potato..haha. Tricia then said "har?potato is vegetarian, still must mock?" haha...sometimes i find them so funny. I guess that's where the fun comes when u're in a group. You make stupid remarks and jokes.
Anyway, i should be preparing to get to bed..
No comments:
Post a Comment